Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tonight Shopping

Bo had a meeting at church tonight. After his meeting we drove about 20 minuets away to the K-Mart. This is what I got with the Super Doubles. I didn't do all that great, but I didn't do that badly either. Before coupons my total was $70.80. After coupons my total came to $32.99. Not the best deals, but I'll take it.

While Bo was in his meeting I ran Walgreens. I got these two items they reached the $20.00 required to get my $10.00 in register rewards. I hate the thermometer that we have now so I was more than willing to buy a new one, and Bo likes to take DayQuil when he has a cold. So these will be going in our medicine cabinet.
With both of these purchases I have reached my $50.00 in P&G Brands offer. So now I'm going to send off for my $120.00 in coupons. Can't wait to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment