Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've been sick

I have had an upper respiratory infection that turned into Bronchitis so needless to say I haven't gotten any good deals. I hope to get back into the swing of things tomorrow.

I did want to share with you a few things that happened before I got sick.

Sorry that the picture below isn't the best. But I wanted to share the story about this navy blue blazer with you. When Bo and I went to New Orleans I mentioned to Bo that we needed to look for a good deal on a navy blazer when we got home. Well when we got home and went back to work my co-worker came into the office caring this brand new jacket with the tags still on it. I asked her what it was for and she told me that she wanted to know what size Bo wore. She told me that a friend of hers was cleaning out her fathers closet after he had died. She found this jacket and wanted to find someone who could use it. This jacket fit Bo perfect accept it was a little long in the sleeves and a little big in the stomach. We took and had it taken in. So for $25.00 Bo has a new jacket. Isn't that great. Thanks for thinking of us Lindy.

I picked up these stockings at Hobby Lobby when they had there 90% off sale. I got these 5 stockings came $4.80. I am going to take to work to decorate with next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment