Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Night Shopping

Tonight Bo I did our normal Friday night shopping on Thursday this week.

We went to Target because I have heard that they were having a good toy clearance sale. Well, all I came out of Target with is this puzzle. It was a $1.48. Normally it would have been $4.99. My aunt loves puzzles, and this one is going to go to her.

I had a $10.00 register reward from the other night, and we needed to get some birthday cards for Bo's twin cousins. I just love reading cards. It took us a while to find perfect ones for them. I also had to get two of these $1.00 flashlights and $0.75 sunglasses. My total out of pocket was $1.48.

We also went to TJ Maxx to take park of there 15% off sale. I had to pick up a pair of Spanx tights and two over the door organizers. I hope they help with keeping the bathroom clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment