To help hold myself more accountable. I decided to post my money new year's resolutions. Here they go:
- Spend no more than $5.00 OOP at CVS each week. This may mean that I don't get all of the deals. But I can live with that...I think.
- Try to only spend $60.00 a week at the grocery store. I know that many of you do better than this and I'm trying to get there. I'm just not there yet.
- Use as many coupons as possible.
- Track all savings and spending.
- Create a monthly menu and post it.
- Learn new ways to save.
Again Happy New Year.