Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has a good holiday. January 1st is always so freeing to me because it is like I can start all over. This year my husband, Bo, and I will be celebrating in New Orleans. Bo is a big Alabama fan so we are going to the Sugar Bowl. I would like to say that we are cheap in our everyday lives so that we can afford to take nice getaways. We view this as our trade off.

To help hold myself more accountable. I decided to post my money new year's resolutions. Here they go:

  1. Spend no more than $5.00 OOP at CVS each week. This may mean that I don't get all of the deals. But I can live with that...I think.
  2. Try to only spend $60.00 a week at the grocery store. I know that many of you do better than this and I'm trying to get there. I'm just not there yet.
  3. Use as many coupons as possible.
  4. Track all savings and spending.
  5. Create a monthly menu and post it.
  6. Learn new ways to save.

Again Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment