Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Weekend Savings

Okay my weekly goal is not to spend more than $60.00 OOP. So this what a I purchased.

I went to three different grocery stores not including CVS.

This is what I got at Publix. I ended up spending $28.38. I had $2.70 in vendor coupons, $8.78 in store coupons, $20.66 in advertised special savings, and $o.39 in-store special savings. My total savings was $32.53.

At Bruno's I only wanted to pick up some meat that was on sale. I spent a total of $11.25 there with a total savings of $2.88.

At Winn-Dixie I had $30.00 in gift cards so I didn't count towards my OOP expenses. Not counting my gift card I spent a total of $9.84.
My total spent at the grocery store was $49.28.
I also wanted to share a picture of Bo and I on our trip this past weekend. My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Brennan's on New Years. Bo's cousin made the reservations and we joined him and his wife for dinner. It was a great weekend and the first time I have been to New Orleans since Katrina. Bo and I actually went to New Orleans two months before Katrina. It still isn't completely back, and you can still see destruction from the hurricanes including Katrina and the ones following it.





No comments:

Post a Comment