Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekly Menu

I have found that Bo and I stick to a menu better if I have some idea for the month. Some thing always comes up and we move dinner items to the next month. That has always happened with my monthly plan and now it seems to be happening with my weekly plan, but we are still trying to stick with it.

Monday - Microwave Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes, & corn (hold over from last week) I'm not a big fan of meatloaf, but I'm willing to try this since it is one of Bo's favorite. His mom gave me the recipe. Hopefully, it will be as good as hers.
Tuesday - Frozen Shrimp Scampi, Mac & Cheese (I'm going to sewing and need something quick)
Wednesday - Honey Bar-B-Q Ribs, Salad & Baked Potatoes
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday-Mexican Pizza & Salad
Saturday - Steaks, Baked Potatoes & Salads

I'm going to try and stick with this plan this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment