Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Night Fun

Bo and I had fun tonight,and we found tons of bargains.


First we went to Circuit City. All we really found were DVDs marked down to 50% off. I got all the ones below for $24.00 with tax. Unless we were renting from the Red Box these were way cheaper than going to Movie Gallery.



Then we went to Winn-Dixie and we use some free coupons to get this Dr. Pepper and Oreo Cakesters I tried the Cakesters and I don't really like them, and I was so looking forward to trying them. I thought they were just a little disappointing.


As we were getting our items out of the cart to check out the meat manager made an announcement that he had Whole Chickens for $0.59 a pound. Bo told me to go get one, but I told him he had to go with me. We put our items back in the cart and headed to meat department.
This what we left with...



Split Breast - $2.09

Pork Stir Fry - $1.71

Pork Stir Fry - $1.83

Beef Spare Ribs- $2.83

BF N/Y Strip - $3.26

BF N/Y Strip- $2.33

Ground Chuck Patties - $2.08

93% Ground Beef Patties $2.07


And what we actually went to the store for - Pork Shoulder Country Style Ribs Buy One Get One Free - $9.11


No comments:

Post a Comment